SOLUTION : Testing JSR-160 DomainRuntime ... failed. Could not Establish Connection

Hi,

In order to make myself not repeat the same mistake or error I do while coding /installing /testing /configuring , I have decided to jot down the solutions for future use :)

While connecting to Client/Admin server within project from Oracle Jdeveloper, I came across the below error :

Testing HTTP Authentication            ... passed
Testing JSR-160 Runtime                ... passed
Testing JNDI                           ... passed
Testing JSR-160 DomainRuntime          ... failed
Could not establish connection
Testing JSR-160 Edit                   ... failed
Could not establish connection
Testing HTTP                           ... passed
Testing JSR-88                         ... skipped
Testing JSR-88-LOCAL                   ... skipped
Testing Server MBeans Model            ... skipped
Testing App Controller                 ... skipped
Testing JSR-88-DEP-MGR                 ... skipped
Testing JSR-88-DEP-MGR-LOCAL           ... skipped

4 of 12 tests successful.

The mistake from my side was that I had put in SOA_CLUSTER port from console, where as the correct way was to type ADMIN_SERVER port number.
On changing the same, the connection was successful.

Hope it helps !!!
I tried the below few suggestions that I googled upon but those DIDN'T work in my case 
* Changing to NO PROXY in tools->preferences.
* Opening Jdeveloper as ADMIN.

So try the same and let me know if there are any more queries!

Cheers,


Anly D'couth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solution : Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client VPN Issue - wifi switching between home network and "wired"

TouchScreen not working in Hp laptop Windows 10 version- 12C HID Device Error